Ke$ha is a perfect example of how the media loves to make intelligent girls seem dumb and bitchy even though they are actually smart and caring. Ke$ha isn’t far from being a feminist icon but the media continues to label her as a dumb drunk party girl.
and Ke$ha is all for loving yourself and equality but she continues to receive harassment from mainstream media. Enough harassment to the point that she developed an eating disorder because of it. She is an example of how horrible and sexist the music industry is.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
- Bipolar in a Nutshell (visual)
- Signs and Symptoms of Bipolar I vs. Bipolar II
- Bipolar Disorder vs. Borderline Personality Disorder: What’s the Difference?
Living with Bipolar Disorder
Coping with Mania
Coping with Depression
- 8 Ways to Actively Fight Depression
- 10 Ways to Cope with Depression
- 21 Tips to Keep Your Shit Together When You’re Depressed
Supporting Someone with Bipolar Disorder
- Supporting Someone with Bipolar Disorder: Family and Friends
- Loving Someone Who is Manic Depressive
- 8 Ways to Help Your Loved One Cope
Be sure to go to my RESOURCES page for more informational and support websites on bipolar disorder as well as worksheets to help you cope or track your mood. This page will be updated regularly and worksheet pages will be continuously added.